In the world of Smartphones the Responsive websites has become necessity of the people. Responsive website can be view from any drive eg. Smartphone, Desktop, Tabs, HD monitors, etc. Colour, Graphics, Texts, Fonts, Links, Pages widths, Designs & layout automatically gets adjust and fit into any shape/size of a screen with no loss of resolution so the images and graphics are as crisp and clear as if viewed on a mobile device.
Responsive Website requires the multi coding so that it can separates sites & Webpages which helps us to view from the different devices from the desktop to the palm-sized mobile.
Advertising company in Mumbai helps you to grow your organization in a price of one provides multiple sites.
Now a days Most of the business are running through websites. E-Commerce website plays a major role over here, eg. Flipkart, zomato, etc.
Features of a Responsive Website
- Efficient in terms of Time & Cost – Responsive website are cost & time efficient because here there is no need to develop different website for each device. Responding website is designed in such a way that it will fit on any device.
- Good production into sales market – there are various device in order to accomplish an online goal such as making a purchase. Due to which across all the platform online experience will be able to generate more engagement, more positive brands sentiment & ultimately more sales.
- Website traffic increases – Responsive Website is designed in such a way that it is easier for visitors to read and navigate. This system have improved users experience and typically a greater time on site. Google and other web browsing tools want to give people great content in their results. So people continue to use their browser and get cred. Due to which traffic may increase. 70%+ of web traffic is now on phones (which have small screens) - so, you'll need to look good on a small screen reach people.
- Improves Visibility – To get site ranked in the main search engines of google, yahoo & Bing which improves visibility of site. 80% of all search engine traffic are mostly using these three accounts.
- Customer retention Enhance.
- Bounce rates can reduce – Here the major advantage due to which bounce rates can reduce is that it can be view from any device, from anywhere only the thing required is device & Internet.
- Multi-screen viewable – Responsive Websites can be viewed from multi Screens. It can get fitted into any screen from desktop to smartphone.
- Flexibility – Responsive website had a special feature which is that it can adjusts according to screen size. This website offers an optimized browsing experience which make it flexible in nature.
- Search engine optimization gains - Responsive design can help with SEO because Google, as mentioned, gives preference to websites that are mobile-friendly. In combination with other SEO factors, responsiveness can help give you a big boost in search engine results.
Why Responsive Website Designing is so important or importance of Responsive website designing.
Over the past few years Responsive Websites are dominating the marking. Here the coding done into this website in such a way that it easily viewable in any screen. To view this website only two things requires Device & Internet.
More than 75% of the people are using smartphone which Increase demand of this site.